Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Method 9"

I have done chats before on various sites; myspace, facebook, and yahoo. Instant messaging is so much faster than e-mailing and waiting for a reply. It is simple as well! You just click a button and start typing instead of entering an e-mail address, typing the text, and pushing send, etc, etc, etc! I wish everyone had instant messaging or chat options because it would make life easier. There are some businesses that I frequent that I wish had a chat option! It would be alot better than having to call. As far as chat for the library, I can see it being a great aspect for a large library with an abundance of staff, but not for our library with a small staff at this time. It would take very creative time management and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment