Monday, December 14, 2009

"Method 12"

My favorite discovery was of the bookmarking website Delicious. Having this bookmarking account has helped me tremendously! It has saved me time and confusion! I have websites on there for both professional and personal uses. This whole learning experience has given me the knowledge to feel more secure in adding to our library resources and in assisting patrons in gaining information. The only part that I had trouble on and did not like was trying to access one of the articles in the 1st method.
I would love to explore more web based aspects. I wish this course covered MORE!
I did like the way the course was set up for self-paced self-discovery. If there were more "training" topics set up in this manner, I would definitely work through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment