Monday, November 16, 2009

"Method 7"

Wow! I have been wanting this type of thing! I visit a lot of websites to get ideas. I end up book marking them or writing them on paper with a key word so I can access the website at a later date. I usually end up losing all those pieces of paper! And I never have them when I need them because I have left them at work in my desk and I'm at home. This will be so much easier to manage my websites!
This is also great for libraries as well. I tend to get tired of googling topics and going through websites to see which ones provide the exact information I'm looking for. I would love for someone else to have already done the work and I can go through their sites or other popular sites. This would be great for our library patrons as well. I would love to have this or an account accessible through our website to make it not only easier for patrons to view related websites that provide the information they are seeking, but also to get them to explore OUR library website! Speaking of I have a meeting with the library website webmaster this week to show me how to "do" the website myself! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment