Monday, November 9, 2009

"Method 5"

I found a picture on Flickr interesting to me....a dog....in the driver's seat....cute! I got an uneasy feeling however knowing that I needed to pick one to come back and link in my blog. Permission and privacy was ringing in the back of my mind. Not sure how I feel about pictures (especially mine) being available for WHATEVER type of use! I do currently share pictures on Myspace and Facebook. Mostly of myself. I seem to always be short on time, so posting pictures is not a daily or even weekly thing for me. I do want to upload my pics to a website for PRIVATE storage though!

The library does have aFacebook page. We do not have any pictures up yet. A very touchy and very time consuming issue with photo release forms, etc. With a small staff it seems like more trouble than it's worth especially with the very limited amount of people who use the Internet to look at or get information about our library. This is definitely something that I need to research more and cover with my library director!

No comments:

Post a Comment